Finance & Sector Support
We can help with all your financial requirements including the recovery from COVID-19 or support your plans to grow or diversify your business. Apply online or talk to one of our business teams today.
The Sectors Team is made up of Sector specialists recruited directly from their industries giving Bank of Ireland a unique understanding of their individual sectors. They are responsible for monitoring industry developments, providing commercial insights and identifying potential opportunities and threats for both Bank of Ireland and our customers.
Sector based COVID-19 Videos and Articles
Get Businesses selling online
The economic impact of COVID-19 has been immense but one thing is clear, it has driven Irish shoppers online. With Christmas fast approaching and Irish consumers motivated to Shop Local, how can you get your business set up to sell online? Watch our video or read the article “How to get businesses to sell online” and hear from industry experts about the success at selling online and the best way to start.
Sector Insights on the impact of COVID-19
Watch our Bank of Ireland Sector Insights series as our team of sectoral experts discuss the impact of COVID-19 and the path to recovery across many sectors.
Episode 1 Food and Drink Sector
Episode 2 Agriculture Sector
Episode 3 Technology Sector
Episode 4 Retail Convenience Sector
Episode 5 Manufacturing Sector
Episode 6 Hospitality Sector
Episode 7 Health Sector
- Return of the big weekly shop tops lockdown shopping trends (reportage with insight from Owen Clifford)
- Is there a way back for the Irish restaurant business? (reportage with insight from Gerardo Larios Rizo)
- How Covid-19 burst through fears about the cloud (reportage with insight from Paul Swift)
- Best practice for food businesses during Covid-19 (article by Roisin O’Shea)
- Covid-19 drives challenges for Ireland’s motor trade (with insight from Stephen Healy)
- Retail: Advice for social distancing during Covid-19 (article by Owen Clifford)