Bank of Ireland is pleased to form an alliance with FCR Media, one of Ireland’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies, to offer new Business Startup customers a year’s free online presence. You will be entitled to avail of www.launchonline.ie with FCR Media free for one year! (Worth €425!).
- A free web page
- A free .com domain
- Free hosting with unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 security protection and 99.7% uptime guaranteed
- Free listing on GoldenPages.ie
- Free access to FCR Media’s Business Centre which will allow you to track your listing
If you already have a website and would like to enhance it, why not benefit from a free one-hour consultation with one of FCR Media’s Digital Marketing Specialists.
Best of all:
FCR Media’s digital experts will manage the set-up of all of this for you!
To take up this great offer, open a new business startup current account with Bank of Ireland. Once your account has been opened, you will receive your promotion code by email. Sign up at www.launchonline.ie
Terms and conditions apply. Bank of Ireland does not accept any responsibility for the fulfilment of the Launch Online offer and recommend that prior to availing of the Launch Online offer that users review the services offered and their associated terms and conditions.
There is of course no obligation for you to use FCR Media’s services unless you wish to do so. FCR Media is introduced to you solely on the basis that (i) you will enter into an arrangement directly with them and (ii) you agree to the terms of Bank of Ireland’s role in introducing you to FCR Media which terms are included below.
If you would like to sign up to Launch Online, click on the link below which will bring you to FCR Media’s site.
Free one hour consultation with a participating ACCA Accountant or Solicitor
We’re offering a free one hour consultation with a participating Accountant from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We are also offering a free one hour consultation with a participating Solicitor.
To find out more, call 0818 200413.
Terms and conditions apply:
1. Bank of Ireland makes no representation or warranty or undertaking of any kind in relation to any third party supplier service and does not offer any advice or other representation as to the advisability or otherwise in relation to the use of the third party supplier service.
2. Bank of Ireland takes no responsibility for any third party supplier service. Use of the third party supplier service is at the Customer’s sole risk. Any issues or queries concerning the use or otherwise of third party supplier service should be referred directly to the third party supplier service.
3. No member of the Bank of Ireland Group accepts any liability for any loss or damage of any nature, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, or any other type of financial or other pecuniary or direct or special indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising whether in negligence or for breach of contract or other duty as a result of the: (i) use of the third party supplier of the service; and/or (ii) security of any information given by the Customer (or authorised to be given) to the third party supplier of the service.