List of Error Messages
An error message will appear on your screen to inform you if you’ve made a mistake or to tell you about some other issue. To enable you to understand what your error message means so that you can resolve an issue, please refer to the list shown below. If you can’t find your error message in the list, please contact the Business On Line helpdesk for assistance.
Click here for KeyCode error messages.
- If you have already generated a password on your KeyCode app, click ‘New Logon Code’
- Enter Code into Business On Line before it times out.
For further details on how to logon click here
If you have manually changed the time setting on your KeyCode device, this could result in the above error message displaying. Check that automatic date and time settings are in use on your KeyCode device.
Note: If you have tried to log in unsuccessfully several times, you may be inactive.
If you are unable to log in with your User ID please contact your company administrator.
If you are unable to log in with your administrator User ID please contact the Business On Line helpdesk.
- Your panel limit is too low to make payment. Please contact your Administrator to amend
Your Payment has not been saved
You may get this error message if you have copied or pasted any information into the payment details. To rectify this, log out and then log back in to recreate the payment ensuring you enter details manually.
Do not copy and paste payment details.
If the error persists, you may need to delete your payee details and add them again.
- User does not have this type of Authorisation. Please contact your Administrator to review user set up
- User not registered for this type of authorisation