HashTab for Windows operating systemDownload Hashtab
HashTab for OSX operating systemDownload Hashtab
Note: This will be a one-time download only and you will not have to revisit this page.
Download & Installation Instructions
- Click the ‘Download Now’ button at the top of the page
- Click ‘Open’ when prompted if you want to open or save this file
- Please double click on the executable application file
- If prompted to open the .exe file – please click ‘Yes’
- If asked ‘Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?’ – please click ‘Yes’
- The HashTab Setup Wizard will automatically open. Click on ‘Next’ to continue
- The License Agreement is displayed. Click on ‘I Agree’ to continue
- The ‘Choose Install Location’ option is displayed. Please specify the folder on your computer where you wish to install HashTab and click on ‘Install’
- Confirmation of the installation of HashTab on your computer is displayed. Click on ‘Finish’ to close the setup wizard.
Following installation of HashTab, please refer to the customer support guides and video’s for further information by clicking here.
Support (if required)
Business On Line Contact Information:
Telephone ROI: 0818 818 265
NI: 0345 309 8123
GB: 0345 309 8124
International customers: 353 1 4606445
Fax: 00353 1 460 6445
ImplBits are a Bank of Ireland approved software provider who provide a hashing tool called HashTab. Please note that this software is provided free of charge, on an “as is” basis, and subject to terms and conditions. Whilst use of a hash viewing tool is required for File Verification on Business On Line Payments Plus, Bank of Ireland accepts no responsibility, and is not liable, for your use of HashTab, and you are free to use an alternative hashing tool of your choice.
Protect Your Business
Businesses are increasingly becoming targets of fraud and cybercrime. We want to help customers in recognising these attacks so that you can better protect your business or organisation in the future. Visit Security Zone for guidance on what to look out for and how to keep safe online.
For further security information, please click here.