We have outlined below, the channels for making online FX Payments with Bank of Ireland.
365 Online & Banking App
- No payment fees on transfers to the UK, EU member states and EEA countries. For example, customers can send Sterling to the UK or Zloty to Poland with no payment fees
- Suitable for currency transfers up to €20,000 (payee transaction limits may vary)
To find out more about using 365 Online or the Bank of Ireland app for currency payments, click here, or if you’re a 365 Online customer and wish to make a currency payment, you can log in below.
For Currency transfers over €20,000
The best way to make a transfer of over €20,000 is to fill in this form and bring it to your local branch. Find your nearest branch here. Please check out the requirements for each country to see what each bank will need from you, before filling in the form.
Alternatively, you can call our FX team on 01 609 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees and Charges apply for currency payments. Full details of our international payment transaction charges are contained in our brochure Schedule of International Transaction Charges (also available from any branch).
Business On Line
- No limit on transaction amounts for currency transfers
- Urgent same day international payments available
To find out more about using BOL for currency payments click here, or if you’re a BOL customer and wish to make a currency payment, you can log in below.
FXPay is Bank of Ireland’s online portal dedicated to International Payments. It is suitable for customers who make regular FX Payments.
- Allows customers to book FX deals, make payments, track rates
- No payment fee for standard payments until January 2024
To find out more about using FXPay for currency payments click here, or if you’re an FXPay customer and wish to make a currency payment, you can log in below.