Please note that annual Government Stamp Duty normally collected on credit cards in April has been deferred to July 1st 2020, due to the Covid-19 national emergency.
The Bank of Ireland Business Credit Card is suitable for SMEs or any business that has business related expenses.
- No transaction fees: There are no transaction fees when you use your credit card to pay for goods and services making it a more cost-effective alternative to writing cheques, Cross-border handling fees apply to non-Euro transactions.
- Interest-free credit: Enjoy up to 37 days’ interest-free credit on purchases. Pay in full each month by direct debit and you can avoid paying interest charges.
- Comprehensive travel insurance: You and up to 3 colleagues are covered for 90 days of any journey when you pay for at least 50% of your fare with your credit card.
||Limits (Up to)
|Medical Expenses Cover
|Personal Baggage & Belongings
|Cancellation & Curtailment
Travel Insurance is provided by Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. The Travel Insurance cover is underwritten by AIG Europe Limited. AIG Europe Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority of the United Kingdom and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
- Other Features
Get access to exclusive experiences, offers and benefits in Ireland or when travelling abroad with MasterCard Priceless Cities at www.priceless.com.
- Track what you spend: Tracking your business spending is easier using your detailed monthly cardholder statements. By separating business and personal expenses, a credit card makes expense reconciliation quicker. And there’s no need to pay for business-related expenses on personal credit cards or carry large amounts of cash.
- Worldwide acceptance: Remember your card is accepted worldwide in over 36 million locations so you can rely on it when you are abroad.
- Contactless payments: Make purchases up to €30 by simply holding your credit card against the card reader – ideal for quick purchases when you’re on the move.
- Flexible options: You can have an unlimited number of cards per account, set individual credit limits for each business credit card and choose from a range of monthly payment dates to suit your cash-flow.
- Set individual credit limits per card
- Unlimited number of cards per account
- Track spend through detailed cardholder statements
- Protect against unauthorised transactions with card liability waiver insurance
- Other Benefits
- Choose from a range of monthly payment dates to suit your business cash flow
- Significant time savings every month by simplifying the expense reconciliation process
- Reduce Bank charges and transaction fees by using your Business Credit Card for purchases instead of writing cheques, etc.
- Up to 37 days interest free credit
Benefits to Cardholders
- Separates business and personal expenses – no need to fund business related expense on personal credit cards or carry large amounts of cash
- Cuts down on paperwork – saves time and hassle by simplifying expense claims
- Covers everyday expenses from petrol, to car tax, car insurance, toll charges, client entertainment and travel
- Itemised monthly statement of your transactions
- Worldwide Customer Services support when travelling (Call 1890 365 505 or from outside Ireland +353 1 404 4000).