The Bank of Ireland Business Credit Card is suitable for SMEs or any business that has business related expenses.
- No transaction fees: There are no transaction fees when you use your credit card to pay for goods and services making it a more cost-effective alternative to writing cheques, Cross-border handling fees apply to non-Euro transactions.
- Interest-free credit: Enjoy up to 37 days’ interest-free credit on purchases. Pay in full each month by direct debit and you can avoid paying interest charges.
- Bank of Ireland CardController: Bank of Ireland CardController is a new service which allows businesses to manage employee spending by picking from a variety of controls and settings:
- Restrict card use to specific types of transactions such as travel or business services
- Set maximum purchase amounts
- Only allow card spend at certain times. For example, Monday to Friday
- Receive 24/7 real-time alerts whenever spending goes above the limits you’ve set.
- Comprehensive travel insurance: You and up to 3 colleagues are covered for 90 days of any journey when you pay for at least 50% of your fare with your credit card.
For more details see www.bankofireland.com/cardcontroller
|Feature||Limits (Up to)|
|Medical Expenses Cover||€6,400,000|
|Personal Baggage & Belongings||€1,500|
|Cancellation & Curtailment||€1,200|
Travel Insurance is provided by Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. The Travel Insurance cover is underwritten by AIG Europe Limited. AIG Europe Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority of the United Kingdom and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
- Chargeback rights: You are protected when you use your credit card to make purchases in the event of loss or non-receipt of goods or services and in the event of fraud.
- Card liability waiver insurance: Your business is protected from liability for card misuse by employees. Please see documents below:
- Set individual credit limits per card
- Unlimited number of cards per account
- Track spend through Bank of Ireland CardController and detailed cardholder statements
- Protect against unauthorised transactions with card liability waiver insurance