The Bank of Ireland Business Credit Card is suitable for SMEs or any business that has business related expenses.
- No transaction fees: There are no transaction fees when you use your credit card to pay for goods and services making it a more cost-effective alternative to writing cheques, Cross-border handling fees apply to non-Euro transactions.
- Interest-free credit: Enjoy up to 37 days’ interest-free credit on purchases. Pay in full each month by direct debit and you can avoid paying interest charges.
- Bank of Ireland CardController: Bank of Ireland CardController is a new service which allows businesses to manage employee spending by picking from a variety of controls and settings:
- Restrict card use to specific types of transactions such as travel or business services
- Set maximum purchase amounts
- Only allow card spend at certain times. For example, Monday to Friday
- Receive 24/7 real-time alerts whenever spending goes above the limits you’ve set.
For more details see www.bankofireland.com/cardcontroller
- Set individual credit limits per card
- Unlimited number of cards per account
- Track spend through Bank of Ireland CardController and detailed cardholder statements
- Protect against unauthorised transactions with card liability waiver insurance