How long will it take you to assess my business or agri-loan application?
We aim to have an answer for you within 48 hours of receiving all of your information, excluding weekends and bank holidays. If the borrowing is over €120,000 or requires security, it may take a little longer.
- How do I maximise my chance of approval?
- What are your current interest rates on business loans?
Do I need to provide my accounts to apply for a business loan?
Up-to-date management accounts or other financial information can help to support your application. Financial accounts are not always required, particularly for smaller amounts. You will then be asked to confirm that your tax affairs are up to date.
- Can I get finance for multiple purposes?
- Can I get a loan, rather than a finance arrangement, for a vehicle?
Do I need to provide security for my loan?
If the borrowing is less than €120,000, you do not usually need to provide security. If you are a limited company, you may need to provide a ‘Personal Letter of Guarantee’ from the directors.
- Can I make additional repayments on my loan or clear the balance early?
- Can I draw the loan down to an account in another name?
- Can I draw my loan down in stages?
- Can I change the date of my standing order after I have drawn down my loan?
What happens if I miss a loan payment?
If you miss a loan payment, or if you are going to miss a loan payment, please contact us as soon as possible so we can work together to resolve the situation. This will be handled in accordance with the regulations on lending to small and medium enterprises.
Can I top up my loan?
We don’t currently offer the option to top up your business loan. If you already have a business loan from us and want to make a new loan application, please apply and we will assess your request.