Features & Benefits
Visa Debit cards will be available to Personal and Business current account customers in the Republic of Ireland. The new Visa Business Debit card allows you to access money from your Business Current Account wherever you are in the world: in shops, at ATMs and online, wherever you see the Visa logo displayed.
Visa Business Debit offers you more benefits, greater convenience and more security and protection.
Benefits for you:
- Mobile payments are now available: You can make quick, easy and contactless payments using your phone/ devices. Click here to find out more about Apple Pay and click here for Google Pay.
- Control your cards at your fingertips: We’ve introduced new features to Banking 365 for your debit card. You can freeze and unfreeze your card, order a replacement and much more. See all our new card features here.
- Greater worldwide acceptance
- Wider online acceptance
- Greater convenience when you shop
- 3D Secure – great security online
- Greater customer protection
- Contactless payments
If your Visa Business Debit Card features the contactless payment symbol then your card will allow you to make purchases in seconds at home and abroad.
Contactless limits are currently €50 in Ireland. These limits may differ in different countries.
You can make contactless payments wherever you see the contactless symbol. For further details please visit www.visa.ie.