The Gold Business Credit Card is suitable for any business person who travels and is an ideal expense management tool for all types of businesses.
- Aer Lingus Lounges, Priority Check-In & Fast track access to the security channel: Enjoy unlimited access to Aer Lingus Lounges and Priority Check in facilities for UK, European and US routes provided by Aer Lingus as well as fast track access to the security channel in Dublin. Every Gold Business Credit Cardholder and one guest travelling with them has free access to the Aer Lingus Lounges in Dublin, Cork and Shannon as well as more than thirty affiliated lounges in airports worldwide. So you can relax while waiting for your flight. Just present your Gold Business Credit Card and your Aer Lingus boarding pass at the Lounge desk. At some airports, where an Aer Lingus handling partner provides lounge facilities, you may need to register at the check-in for the lounge visit.
- No transaction fees: There are no transaction fees when you use your credit card to pay for goods and services making it a more cost-effective alternative to writing cheques, Cross-border handling fees apply to non-Euro transactions
- Interest-free credit: Enjoy up to 37 days’ interest-free credit on purchases. Pay in full each month by direct debit and you can avoid paying interest charges.
- Track what you spend: Tracking your business spending is easier using your detailed monthly cardholder statements. By separating business and personal expenses, a credit card makes expense reconciliation quicker. And there’s no need to pay for business-related expenses on personal credit cards or carry large amounts of cash.
- Gold Card Business Online: You have access to a new web based transaction management system, which lets you manage all your expenses online. You can access e-statements anytime. And businesses can track and run online reports analysing spend either by individual or by retailer. See below the Gold Card Business online registration process/ demo.
- Worldwide acceptance: Remember your card is accepted worldwide in over 36 million locations so you can rely on it when you are abroad.
- Contactless payments: Contactless payments allows you to make purchases up to the value of €501 at home and abroad by simply tapping your card on the reader.
- Comprehensive travel insurance: You and up to 3 colleagues are covered for 90 days of any journey when you pay for at least 50% of your fare with your credit card.
- Chargeback rights: You are protected when you use your credit card to make purchases in the event of loss or non-receipt of goods or services and in the event of fraud.
- Card liability waiver insurance: Your business is protected from liability for card misuse by employees. Please see documents below:
|Limits (Up to)
|Medical Expenses Cover
|Personal Baggage & Belongings
|Cancellation & Curtailment
Benefits to your Business
- Set individual credit limits per card
- Unlimited number of cards per account
- Track spend through detailed cardholder statements
- Protect against unauthorised transactions with card liability waiver insurance
Bank of Ireland CardController
An online service enabling you to control employee spending by picking from a variety of controls and settings including setting maximum purchase or transaction amounts, getting 24/7 real-time alerts whenever cardholder spends goes above the limits set and getting alert on certain transaction such as ATM or contactless transactions.
To register for the service log on to cardcontrol-boi.fabrick.com