Please note that annual Government Stamp Duty normally collected on credit cards in April has been deferred to July 1st 2020, due to the Covid-19 national emergency.
The Gold Business Credit Card is suitable for any business person who travels and is an ideal expense management tool for all types of businesses.
- Aer Lingus Lounges, Priority Check-In & Fast track access to the security channel: Enjoy unlimited access to Aer Lingus Lounges and Priority Check in facilities for UK, European and US routes provided by Aer Lingus as well as fast track access to the security channel in Dublin. Every Gold Business Credit Cardholder and one guest traveling with them has free access to the Aer Lingus Lounges in Dublin, Cork and Shannon as well as more than thirty affiliated lounges in airports worldwide. So you can relax while waiting for your flight. Just present your Gold Business Credit Card and your Aer Lingus boarding pass at the Lounge desk. At some airports, where an Aer Lingus handling partner provides lounge facilities, you may need to register at the check-in for the lounge visit.
- No transaction fees: There are no transaction fees when you use your credit card to pay for goods and services making it a more cost-effective alternative to writing cheques, Cross-border handling fees apply to non-Euro transactions
- Interest-free credit: Enjoy up to 37 days’ interest-free credit on purchases. Pay in full each month by direct debit and you can avoid paying interest charges.
- Track what you spend: Tracking your business spending is easier using your detailed monthly cardholder statements. By separating business and personal expenses, a credit card makes expense reconciliation quicker. And there’s no need to pay for business-related expenses on personal credit cards or carry large amounts of cash.
- Gold Card Business Online: You have access to a new web based transaction management system, which lets you manage all your expenses online. You can access e-statements anytime. And businesses can track and run online reports analysing spend either by individual or by retailer. See below the Gold Card Business online registration process/ demo.
- Worldwide acceptance: Remember your card is accepted worldwide in over 36 million locations so you can rely on it when you are abroad.
- Contactless payments: Contactless payments allows you to make purchases up to the value of €50 at home and abroad by simply tapping your card on the reader.
- Comprehensive travel insurance: You and up to 3 colleagues are covered for 90 days of any journey when you pay for at least 50% of your fare with your credit card.
||Limits (Up to)
|Medical Expenses Cover
|Personal Baggage & Belongings
|Cancellation & Curtailment
Travel Insurance is provided by Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. The Travel Insurance cover is underwritten by AIG Europe Limited. AIG Europe Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority of the United Kingdom and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
- Chargeback rights: You are protected when you use your credit card to make purchases in the event of loss or non-receipt of goods or services and in the event of fraud.
- Card liability waiver insurance: Your business is protected from liability for card misuse by employees. Please see documents below:
- Other Features
- Exclusive offers
Get access to exclusive experiences, offers and benefits in Ireland or when travelling abroad with MasterCard Priceless Cities at www.priceless.com.
- Flexible options: You can have an unlimited number of cards per account, set individual credit limits for each business credit card and choose from a range of monthly payment dates to suit your cash-flow.
Benefits to your Business
- Set individual credit limits per card
- Unlimited number of cards per account
- Track spend through detailed cardholder statements
- Protect against unauthorised transactions with card liability waiver insurance
- Other Benefits
- Choose from a range of monthly payment dates to suit your business cash flow
- Significant time savings every month by simplifying the expense reconciliation process
- Reduce Bank charges and transaction fees by using your Business Credit Card for purchases instead of writing cheques, etc.
- Up to 37 days interest free credit
Benefits to Cardholders
- Separates business and personal expenses – no need to fund business related expense on personal credit cards or carry large amounts of cash
- Cuts down on paperwork – saves time and hassle by simplifying expense claims
- Covers everyday expenses from petrol, to car tax, car insurance, toll charges, client entertainment and travel
- Itemised monthly statement of your transactions
- Worldwide Customer Services support when travelling (Call 1890 365 505 or from outside Ireland +353 1 404 4000).