At Bank of Ireland we offer a comprehensive range of services, to allow importers and exporters to maximise on the many opportunities available in the global market place today.
How can we help?
Whatever your international trade requirements might be, as the leading treasury services provider in Ireland we can help you overcome the risks and challenges associated with:
- Bonds & Guarantees for tendering and performing under international contracts
- Advance Payment Guarantees
- Securing payment for export goods using Export Letters of Credit
- Competing with your competitors by offering extended credit terms through Export Letters of Credit
- Securing delivery of imported goods through Import Letters of Credit
- Discounting your Export Letter of Credit Receivables
For more information on the services we offer to support your business click here or contact a member of our Trade Finance Specialists Team.’
- All Regions
- Peter Murray
- Head of Trade Finance,
Bank of Ireland
- Tel +353 76 624 4144