At Bank of Ireland we offer a comprehensive range of services, to allow importers and exporters to maximise on the many opportunities available in the global market place today. The impact of Brexit may result in some importers and exporters considering new markets to develop business. Please see here a country listing in this regard, showing the countries where Bank of Ireland can potentially assist with your trading business overseas using Trade Finance instruments.
If required, our Financial Relationships team can also provide introductions to our global correspondent banking network to support your expansion into new markets. We are not affiliated in any way with this correspondent bank and our role will be to provide an introduction only. Please contact your BOI Relationship manager to discuss further.
How can we help?
Whatever your international trade requirements might be, as the leading treasury services provider in Ireland we can help you overcome the risks and challenges associated with:
- Bonds & Guarantees for tendering and performing under international contracts
- Advance Payment Guarantees
- Securing payment for export goods using Export Letters of Credit
- Competing with your competitors by offering extended credit terms through Export Letters of Credit
- Securing delivery of imported goods through Import Letters of Credit
- Discounting your Export Letter of Credit Receivables
For more information on the services we offer to support your business click here or contact a member of our Trade Finance Specialists Team.’
- All Regions
- Peter Murray
- Head of Trade Finance,
Bank of Ireland
- Tel +353 76 624 4144