Bank of Ireland and EVO Payments International GmbH (trading as BOI Payment Acceptance or BOIPA) have joined forces to provide a fresh alternative in the Irish card payments market.
With BOIPA accepting card payments is now Clear, Predictable and Easy.
Everyone in business knows the growing importance of being able to accept card payments. While there are considerable benefits for your business, customers also enjoy the convenience and security of paying by card. Whatever business you are in, whether big or small, on the move, online or on the main street, see what BOIPA can do for your Business.
- Grow your business by accepting card payments
- Provide an added payment choice for your customers
- Improve cash flow management with next banking day settlement to your Bank of Ireland account
- Avail of transparent pricing – BOIPA are the only provider in the market to offer simple Fixed Pricing Plans and no hidden fees
- Provide solutions for all business types whether In-store, On the Go (Mobile) or Online
- Easy Sign up Process
- Exceptional Service with a team of specialist engineers who conduct terminal installation and staff training
Payment Acceptance is provided by EVO Payments International GmbH trading as BOI Payment Acceptance. Underwriting Criteria, Terms and Conditions apply. EVO Payments International GmbH, trading as BOI Payment Acceptance is licenced by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority BaFin (Bundesanstalt fur Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht) in Germany and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules. EVO Payments International GmbH (trading as BOI Payment Acceptance) is not a member of the Bank of Ireland Group. BOI Payment Acceptance has entered into a marketing alliance with the Bank of Ireland. BOI and the Tree of Life logo are trademarks of The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland and are being used under licence by EVO Payments International GmbH, trading as BOI Payment Acceptance.
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland