If you are 365 online user, you can view and cancel a SEPA direct debit online, any refund of a SEPA direct debit must be returned by post (see below).
365 online - View and Cancel your Direct Debits
You may find Direct Debits on your accounts by following the steps below:
- Log into 365 Online
- Click Statements
- Under Recent Transactions choose Account from dropdown menu
- Click Advanced
- Select Month from 2nd drop down menu or enter date range
- Select Direct Debits/Credit from Show dropdown menu and click Go
You can identify SEPA Direct Debits as ending in '…SEPA DD' and will show more details by clicking the + symbol next to it.
Regular debits may leave your account other than SEPA Direct Debits i.e. using a Standing order or Debit card. If you need help identifying these why not Ask Question within the 365 Service Desk.
Cancelling a Direct Debit (ROI only)
To cancel a SEPA Direct Debit:
- Click the + symbol next to the direct debit
- Then click the Cancel button
- Follow the steps requested to confirm cancellation.
Post - Cancel or refund your Direct Debits
If you do not use 365 online you can download the Cancel Direct Debit Mandate or Refund Direct Debit Payments forms and return to:
BOI SEPA DEBTOR SERVICES,
P.O. BOX 365,
For more information on your rights under SEPA please see our SEPA Direct Debit Services.