If you are 365 online user, you can view and cancel a SEPA direct debit online, any refund of a SEPA direct debit must be returned by post (see below).
365 online - View and Cancel your Direct Debits
You may find Direct Debits on your accounts by following the steps below:
- Log into 365 Online
- Click Statements
- Under Recent Transactions choose Account from dropdown menu
- Click Advanced
- Select Month from 2nd drop down menu or enter date range
- Select Direct Debits/Credit from Show dropdown menu and click Go
You can identify SEPA Direct Debits as ending in '…SEPA DD' and will show more details by clicking the + symbol next to it.
Regular debits may leave your account other than SEPA Direct Debits i.e. using a Standing order or Debit card. If you need help identifying these why not Ask Question within the 365 Service Desk.
Cancelling a Direct Debit (ROI only)
To cancel a SEPA Direct Debit:
- Click the + symbol next to the direct debit
- Then click the Cancel button
- Follow the steps requested to confirm cancellation.
Cancel or refund your Direct Debits
You can also cancel a direct debit online here. (You will need the Unique Mandate Reference (UMR) and the Creditor ID of the recipient).
To get a direct debit refunded, you can download the refund direct debit payments form and post it to us.
For more information on your rights under SEPA please see our SEPA Direct Debit Services.
Did this answer your questions?
Your answer helps us improve our Support Centre
Thank you for your feedback!