If you are a 365 online customer you can set up, amend, or cancel your standing orders in the Manage Accounts section of 365 online:
- Choose Manage Accounts from 365 Home
- Click Manage Standing orders
- Select your account
If setting up a new standing order:
- Click Set up a Standing Order
- Choose Security Code Delivery Method click continue
- Enter the payee details, choosing amount and frequency click Continue
- Choose start date (Monthly or Yearly only) format “dd”
- Activate using 7 digit security code –
- Choose start date: Format “dd/mm/yyyy”
The standing order you set up will only show on 365 online once the first successful payment is taken.
If amending or cancelling a standing order
- Select the standing order
- Choose to either Cancel or Amend
- Follow onscreen instructions
Allow 1 working day for any cancellation or amendments (excludes Bank and Public Holidays).
Business On Line Customers
Business Customers: The easiest way to set up (max €3000), amend, or cancel a standing order is to use 365 Online because it allows you to select the correct standing order to be cancelled. You can also set up (no max amount), amend cancel a standing order online here, however doing it this way means you need to know the recipient's IBAN so we can identify which standing order to cancel and this form needs to be signed and posted in.