- How long will the loan application process take?
- Will I need security to apply for the loan?
Will I need to provide my accounts?
If you have up to date management accounts or other financial information it can help support your application. Financial accounts are not always required, particularly for smaller amounts. You will then be asked to confirm that your tax affairs are up to date.
- Is there flexibility to clear my loan early?
- When will the money be in my account?
- What are your current interest rates?
- Can I get a loan, rather than a finance arrangement, for a vehicle?
- Can I get finance for multiple purposes?
Business loans for busy people. Apply online in minutes...
At Bank of Ireland we want to make it even easier for you to manage and grow your business. Whether it is to purchase stock for your farm or finance to help expand your business, Bank of Ireland is here to help you keep things moving.