- How long will a Business or Agri-Loan assessment process take?
- How do I maximise my chance of approval?
- What are your current interest rates on business loans?
- When will the money from the business loan be in my account?
When applying for a business loan will I need to provide my accounts?
If you have up to date management accounts or other financial information it can help support your application. Financial accounts are not always required, particularly for smaller amounts. You will then be asked to confirm that your tax affairs are up to date.
- Can I get finance for multiple purposes?
- Can I get a loan, rather than a finance arrangement, for a vehicle?
- Is there flexibility to clear my loan early?
- Will I need security for my business loan application?