Features & Benefits
- Assets financed by hire purchase are treated as ‘owned’ assets for accounting and tax purposes (subject to compliance with applicable rules)
- It’s a simple, straightforward finance facility
- Rental payments are fixed, allowing you to budget accurately
- It leaves working capital free to be used where it is needed most – in your business
- Cashflow and other bank credit lines are preserved
- Payment schedules can be tailored to match income and cash flow
- Gives your business new plant and equipment with a small initial outlay.
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Over 18’s only. Finance is provided by way of a fixed rate Business Hire Purchase agreement. Ownership remains with Bank of Ireland until the final payment is made. The credit provider is Bank of Ireland trading as Bank of Ireland Finance.