Features & Benefits
- Cashflow and other bank credit lines are preserved
- Payment schedules can be tailored to match income and cash flow
- 100% finance available
- Gives your business new plant and equipment with a small initial outlay
- Rental payments are fixed, allowing you to budget accurately
- Lease rentals are deductible for tax purposes (subject to current legislation)
- VAT on lease rentals is reclaimable (but not normally in the case of motor vehicles and only in very restricted circumstances) when you are registered for VAT
Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply. Finance is provided by way of a fixed rate business lease agreement. The credit provider is Bank of Ireland trading as Bank of Ireland Finance.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your credit facility agreement, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.