- Spreading the cost of your insurance premium over a 6-11 month period
Examples would include*:
- Fire, burglary and motor insurance
- Public and product liability insurance
- Fleet insurance
- Frees up an overdraft or ease resources for other working capital needs
- Monthly payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement
- It’s easy to arrange and the premiums are paid directly to the Insurance Broker/ Company
- It leaves working capital free to be used where it is needed most – in your business
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Over 18’s only. *Medical insurance is not covered under this product. Minimum application of €7,500 is required and maximum term of 11 months. There is no maximum advance amount applied to this product. A documentation fee of €63.49 applies to all loans. This fee will be charged with the first monthly payment. Insurance Premium Finance is provided by Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland, trading as Bank of Ireland Finance, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
WARNING: You may have to pay charges if you repay early, in full or in part, a fixed-rate credit facility.
WARNING: If you do not meet the repayments on your credit facility agreement, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.