Insurance Premium Finance is a short term product that allows your business to spread the cost of large annual insurance premiums.
We pay the cost of your insurance in one sum directly to your insurance provider and then your business repays the cost in monthly repayments over an agreed term.
- Once you have your insurance renewal details, you can make contact with Bank of Ireland Finance.
- We would be delighted to provide you with a quote over the required term up to a maximum term of 11 months.
- If you are happy to proceed we would apply for approval for the facility on your behalf.
- On receipt of approval we will contact you to obtain consent to contact your insurance company/insurance broker on your behalf.
- Documentation is then produced by both the customer and insurance broker/insurance company.
- Once you are happy that all is in order we will release the funds directly to the broker/insurance company.
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Over 18s only. *Medical insurance is not covered under this product. Minimum application of €7,500 is required and maximum term of 11 months. There is no maximum advance amount applied to this product. A documentation fee of €63.49 applies to all loans. This fee will be charged with the first monthly payment. Insurance Premium Finance is provided by Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland, trading as Bank of Ireland Finance, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
WARNING: You may have to pay charges if you repay early, in full or in part, a fixed-rate credit facility.
WARNING: If you do not meet the repayments on your credit facility agreement, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.