Features & Benefits
What is Invoice Finance otherwise known as Invoice Discounting? Watch our video to find out more:
- Releases funds tied up in trade debtors which can assist cashflow management and improve liquidity.
- Facility grows with your sales making it ideal for both expanding and established businesses.
- A continuous source of cash allows you to enhance your credit standing with suppliers and take advantage of supplier discounts.
- Flexible, multicurrency facilities.
- Confidential – Your relationship with your customers is not affected and you maintain full credit control.
- Invoice Finance is provided to our customers through ‘MIDAS’ – a best in class system, that is secure, reliable and flexible.
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
Invoice Finance is provided by Bank of Ireland Finance. Bank of Ireland Finance is a registered business name of Bank of Ireland.
Warning: Please note that the provision of this product or service does not require licensing, authorisation, or registration with the Central Bank of Ireland and, as a result, it is not covered by the Central Bank’s requirements designed to protect consumers or by a statutory compensation scheme.