Ready Made Pricing Packages
BOI Payment Acceptance offer great value fixed price bundles starting from €40.00 per month
BOI Payment Acceptance has three Fixed Price bundles to suit small businesses, with varying levels of card spend. Customers have the option to move between plans to suit their business needs.
Here’s what you get with a Ready Made packages:
- A fixed price that includes terminal rental, authorisation fees and transactions charges
- Ready Made 2000 includes all costs for monthly transactions of up to € 2,000 starting at €42.00
- Ready Made 4000 includes all costs for monthly transactions of up to € 4,000 starting at €58.00
- Ready Made 8000 includes all costs for monthly transactions of up to € 8,000 starting at €84.00
- Any transactions over the packaged valued will incur a nominal and transparent cost
- Cutting edge Ingenico terminals that are fully compliant to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and that support contactless payments (NFC) and chip & PIN security (EMV)
- Your choice of fixed, portable, Bluetooth or fully mobile SIM-enabled Ingenico terminals, installed by specialist technicians at no extra cost
- Automatic processing of the payments into your bank account
Note: Ready Made Pricing is not available for eCommerce
Tailor made packages
If you have a monthly card turnover greater than €8000, or other more specific requirements, we can offer you a bespoke, Tailor Made pricing plan that is customised to your particular business.
Payment Acceptance is provided by EVO Payments International GmbH trading as BOI Payment Acceptance. Underwriting Criteria, Terms and Conditions apply. EVO Payments International GmbH, trading as BOI Payment Acceptance is licenced by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority BaFin (Bundesanstalt fur Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht) in Germany and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules. EVO Payments International GmbH (trading as BOI Payment Acceptance) is not a member of the Bank of Ireland Group. BOI Payment Acceptance has entered into a marketing alliance with the Bank of Ireland. BOI and the Tree of Life logo are trademarks of The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland and are being used under licence by EVO Payments International GmbH, trading as BOI Payment Acceptance.
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland