Easy to Use
Users can set purchase and budget controls on employees’ business credit cards.
Pick from a variety of control and settings:
- Limit or block transactions such as online or international transactions.
- Only allow spending at certain merchant groups, such as travel or business services.
- Choose when the cards are used (for example, you can block usage at weekends).
- Customise the controls for each registered card.
- Receive real time email alerts whenever the cardholder spending goes above the limits or controls set.
As well as setting controls you will also receive real time alerts whenever the cardholder spending goes above the limits or controls set.
If you have any questions, see our Frequently Asked Questions. If you need help with registering for Bank of Ireland CardController, call 07662 47365 (or +353 76 6247365 if calling outside of Ireland).
Take control of your business expenses today with CardController.