To optimise performance and comply with the latest security standards, computers and internet browsers used to access Business On Line, Business On Line File Gateway and Business On Line Payments Plus must meet minimum system requirements. Whichever browser you use, we recommend that you should always use the latest version of that browser (but not a beta version).
The Services we provide to you are optimised for the following browsers and operating systems:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 11 or higher
- Google Chrome Version 80 or higher
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10 or higher
Approve App Supported Devices:
Business On Line and Business On Line Payments Plus require use of the HID Approve authentication app. This generates one-time codes to enable you to logon and authorise payees or payments.
The HID Approve app is supported by the following operating systems only:
- Android version 5+ (Available from the Google Play store)
- iOS version 12.1+ (Available from Apple’s App Store)
Devices we are unable to support
- Windows and Blackberry phones are not supported.
- The HID Approve app is not available for download from the Huawei app store.
The HID Approve app is not supported on desktop / laptop devices running Windows 10 and Apple MacOS
Whilst Business On Line, Business On Line File Gateway and Business On Line Payments Plus may be accessible from other browsers or operating systems not specifically listed above, we cannot guarantee that all features or functionality will operate as intended on those browsers or operating systems.