Advice and Support
We know that starting a business can be challenging, so we are here to help you every step of the way.
Our Support to You
We will give you the support you need to grow your business. With our Business Startup you can avail of:
- Access to our phone support team who will answer any queries you may have about our products and services. Call 0818 200 413 today to speak to one of our Advisers
- Access and support from over 100 Business Advisers
- A full financial review with a Bank of Ireland Wealth Manager
- A free consultation with a Bank of Ireland Treasury Specialist
- We’re offering a free one hour consultation* with a participating Accountant from the Association of Certified Accountants and participating Solicitors. To find out more, call 0818 200 413
- Access to the Business Advisers service team who can assist you with your day to day banking questions and service requests. Operates from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. Phone 0818 200 348 (option 3)
1. Bank of Ireland makes no representation or warranty or undertaking of any kind in relation to any third party supplier service and does not offer any advice or other representation as to the advisability or otherwise in relation to the use of the third party supplier service.
2. Bank of Ireland takes no responsibility for any third party supplier service. Use of the third party supplier service is at the Customer’s sole risk. Any issues or queries concerning the use or otherwise of third party supplier service should be referred directly to the third party supplier service.
3.No member of the Bank of Ireland Group accepts any liability for any loss or damage of any nature, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, or any other type of financial or other pecuniary or direct or special indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising whether in negligence or for breach of contract or other duty as a result of the: use of the third party supplier of the service; and/or (ii) security of any information given by the Customer (or authorised to be given) to the third party supplier of the service.