Terms & Conditions
New Customer Business Account Terms & Conditions apply:
Other Products Terms & Conditions
- Business Current AccountExcluding those listed as part of the Business Start Up Package offer all other fees and charges will apply to your account at standard rates including non-euro Visa Debit (ATM) and Visa Debit (point of sale) transactions undertaken in countries outside the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway.
Please refer to our:
To view our Schedule of International Transaction Charges document, please click here.
Standard fees and charges, as outlined in the Schedule of Fees and Charges for Business Customers, will apply at the end of the one year period.
- Business On LineOne year free monthly subscription to Business On Line offer does not apply to existing Business On Line customers, multi-companies (company is within a group of companies) or Service Level 3 customers. Business On Line transaction fees and charges will apply. Standard Business On Line subscription charges will apply at the end of the one year period as outlined in the Business On Line brochure (as may be amended from time to time):
- Business Credit Card
- Insurance and Investments
Bank of Ireland Life is a trading name of New Ireland Assurance Company plc. New Ireland Assurance Company plc trading as Bank of Ireland Life is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Bank of Ireland Insurance & Investments Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland Insurance & Investments Limited is a tied agent of New Ireland Assurance Company plc. Members of Bank of Ireland Group.
- Global MarketsGlobal Markets is a registered trading name of Bank of Ireland.
- Other ProductsLending criteria terms and conditions apply to all lending products, leasing and hire purchase.
Terms and conditions apply to all deposits and Global Markets products.
- Partner OffersBank of Ireland does not give any representations or warranties about the firms used in this scheme and does not accept any liability in respect of the advice or service provided in any circumstances. Where you are directed to a website not maintained by Bank of Ireland or any member of Bank of Ireland Group you are reminded that different terms and conditions of use will apply to you as a user of such a website. Bank of Ireland hereby disclaims any and all liability for the content of such website and any loss or damage of any nature suffered by you as a result of accessing or using such websites. The use of any such other websites referred to in this Business Start-Up package is at your sole risk.