- How do I authorise a file on Business On Line Payments Plus?
- Can I authorise a single batch within a file?
No, you must authorise the whole file for processing.
- How do I know if my file has been successfully authorised?
You will receive an ‘Authorise File Confirmation screen’ in Business On Line Payments Plus, you should print this screen for you records.
This screen will display:
- FILE ID: The file ID which has been authorised.
- DATETIME: The Date and Time when authorised.
- NUMTRANS: The number of Transactions authorised in the file.
- VALUE €: The value of the file in euro.
- User: The 8 digit User ID will also be displayed.
- How do I know if a file has been rejected on Business On Line Payments Plus?The File Rejections report will give you detail where a file has failed pre-processing validation. Please refer to our detailed Direct Debit Creditor Reports Guide here.
- Can I cancel a file which has already been authorised?No, please contact us.
- Can I delete a file which has not yet been authorised?
You cannot amend/delete a file which has been uploaded to Business On Line Payments Plus.
If you do not wish to go ahead with this file, simply do not authorise it.
If there are errors with the file, simply correct the errors, upload the corrected file again through Business On Line File Gateway and proceed to authorise the corrected file in Business On Line Payments Plus.
Please refer to the Business On Line File Gateway Customer Support Guide for further information by clicking here.