Access to funds is one of the reasons why more SMEs than ever are borrowing from Bank of Ireland. Another is our understanding of how businesses like yours value time.
We now have a simplified loan application process, so you can apply online in a matter of minutes and know you’ll get a quick decision.
Don’t wait any longer for the loan your business needs. Talk to us today.
- Apply in just 15 minutes
- Loan Approval within 48 hours**
- Over 8 out of 10 business loans approved every week
- Apply online, over the phone or request a call-back
Click here to see our Reference Rates table.
*Central Bank Credit Advanced to Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, 2018.
**provided that we are in receipt of all relevant information and documentation. Applications for non-Bank of Ireland customers and applications referred to underwriting may take longer. Excludes weekends and bank holidays.
- Terms and Conditions
- All applicants must meet credit approval criteria and each individual loan will go through the normal credit approval process
- Standard Terms & Conditions apply
- Level of security required and rate applicable, will be determined by the amount, purpose & term of facility, in conjunction with the nature and value of the security being offered.
- Over 18’s only
Warning: The cost of your repayments may increase
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your credit facility agreement, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Level of security required and rate applicable, will be determined by the amount, purpose & term of facility, in conjunction with the nature and value of the security being offered. Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply. Over 18’s only. Maximum credit of €120k available for online applications.
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland